From: crossgcc-owner@sourceware.org
[mailto:crossgcc-owner@sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Christopher Faylor
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 10:44 PM
To: CrossGCC List
Subject: Re: Email-Adresses in clear text

http://cygwin.mirrors.pair.com/crossgcc/mail-archives/crossgcc-2007-09

>(snip)
>>The domain you listed above is not the official archive of this
mailing list
>>and AFAIK the domain mentioned above isn't even the responsibility of
the

>It is, however, a mirror of
ftp://sourceware.org/pub/crossgcc/mail-archives/ ,
>which also has everyone's email addresses in plaintext.

Let me say it again.

This is not a topic for this mailing list.

In case it isn't clear, I administer sourceware.org and this mailing
list so this isn't just a random opinion.

If you have complaints address them to the overseers list at this site.

cgf

NOTE: The information in this message is intended for the personal and confidential use
of the designated recipient(s) named above. To the extent the recipient(s) is/are bound
by a non-disclosure agreement, or other agreement that contains an obligation of
confidentiality, with AuthenTec, then this message and/or any attachments shall be
considered confidential information and subject to the confidentiality terms of that
agreement.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient named above, you
are notified that you have received this document in error, and any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
document in error, please delete the original message and notify the sender immediately.
Thank you.

AuthenTec, Inc.  http://www.authentec.com