Re: Error building glibc-2.3.2 for my arm-9tdmi-linux cross compiler on cygwin

The only potential interferer from that list is Norton.  I disabled all its features and that did not make a difference.  I'm not too eager to uninstall it at this point given I have another solution and I have to have some sort of security software running.