[BUG] glibc-2.7 testsuite build error

Hi Everybody,
                   I have a problematic linking error while building
the glibc testsuite ... i use gcc-4.2.2 on the ARM architecture with
gcc compiled with sjlj exceptions enabled.
I seem to get this error when running crosstest.sh ... with the
toolchain i have built

More details about what i am doing at
http://dbbarua.googlepages.com/crosstool

I have run the gcc testsuite after commenting out the glibc runtest in
crosstest.sh
Here are the results of those tests ...
http://dbbarua.googlepages.com/crosstest4log.tar.gz

The error messages i get while building glibc test suite is in this file

http://dbbarua.googlepages.com/crosstesterror1

Hope somebody can help me with this i am stuck ...

Regards
Deepak
--
Hack Hack Hack