RE: Building static core C compiler fails (SH4 config)

Hi all,

I tried some new things.
I have a working build script for a SH4 toolchain (from a colleague) as
a reference.
And I'm using only 2 patches to build the toolchain on my machine.

Now I tried to disable the patches from crosstool-ng and enabled only to
use my patches.
The strange thing was, that crosstool-ng ignored this setting and used
all patches (crosstool-ng patches and my patches).

I have attached the patches I used and the build script.
I do not really know where crosstool-ng and my buildscript differs and
which influence the difference has.

I only observed a difference in the way the sysroot is created.

Maybe someone of you will find the problem with crosstool-ng and
building a SH4 toolchain.

Thanks.

Patrick