Re: Advice for AT91SAM9620 sought

Matthias Kaehlcke さんは書きました:
> i'm happy that it is working for you
>
> i just found on my harddisk a configuration file for a crosstool-ng
> 1.1.0 based ARM EABI toolchain. iirc i had to apply the patch
> mentioned in the previous mail to make it work

For the record I have everything up and running with EABI.
I'll do some more testing to make sure, but it looks good. I ended up
not trying that second config file you sent, but glancing over it my own
it's basically the same.

As far as the above patch is concerned, I did apply that and it's working
for me. I did not however trying it unpatched, which is something I should
have done. Such a long build process, especially when you throw in the
many screw ups I made.

linux-2.6.26
glibc-2.7
gcc-4.2.1
binutils-2.18
busybox-1.12.1

Flashed and booting. Can't thank you enough. :)

-Jake

p.s. My one outstanding problem is regading the 3.2GB files created from
objcopy of the vmlinux file. Still hunting for a reason for that one.