Re: gcc-4.3.2 cross build breaks at multilib glibc

Dear Ian,

Thanks for the reply. We are porting the gcc-4.3.2 into the new DSP target
having ARM 11 core. The new target specific code is added in
gcc/config/dsp and also configuration files are modified. we are using
cygwin as host for building.

All the target specific code is compiled successfully.

We need to use newlib. when to link with gcc ? whether using newlib will
solve the above error ?

Thanks and Regards
Raja Saleru