Re: [crosstool-NG] Design discussion

On Monday 06 April 2009 19:11:50 Stefan Hallas Andersen wrote:
> Hi Rob and All,
>
> It sounds to me like you're problem with crosstool-ng is that it isn't
> firmware-linux and you're now using the crosstool-ng mailing list to
> promote your own design and tool.

1) Actually this is the crossgcc mailing list, it's not specific to
crosstool-ng.  (This list dates back to 1997.)

2) I was asked for my opinion.

3) That's honestly not my intent.

> Where this not supposed to be a crosstool-ng design discussion thread
> instead of a >> who can write the longest emails competition << ?

I've so far replied to about the first 1/3 of Yann's first email.

We can take this back off-list if it's annoying you,

Rob
--
GPLv3 is to GPLv2 what Attack of the Clones is to The Empire Strikes Back.