tuple-populate

Hi,

I am not getting the result I expected using populate.

I have a working 2.6 arm eabi kernel built with ct-ng and tested it via nfsroot with a trivial program as init. While statically linked it was perfect.

I used tuple-populate to create a similar root image with the native libs.This image failed to run a dynamically linked version pseudo init.

I looking for the cause I see ld-linux.so.3 is not executable. Also in src it was a link to ld-2.9 whereas in dst-dir it is file.

Am I misunderstanding what populate does?

TIA.