Re: crosstool-ng: No CT_TOOLS_WRAPPER set when building a standard CROSS...

Joachim,
All,

On Sunday 06 September 2009 10:53:10 Joachim Nilsson wrote:
> Replying to my own question ... hopefully not HTML this time.

;-)

> Maybe the attached patch is what's missing?

Yep, that's the base, and is enough to /fix/ the issue.
But in fact there's a litle bit to it that I'd like to fix, especially
the menuconfig order: it would be better if the user does not have to
the comp libs would uncover anoption at the begining, and the user may
miss it. Moving the choice down into the comp lib menu will be better.

Thanks,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |