Re: GCC 4.3.4/290-index_macro.patch also needed for 4.4.x in crosstool-NG

On 01/01/2010 04:20 PM, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
Do you mean that you managed to overcome the previous issues as well?

Nope, I started focusing on other things meanwhile, like adapting the uClibc .config to suit my needs better, as well as look into strace and ltrace.

At least the toolchain builds on 64-bit for me now. Will look into the gcc build on 32-bit again later, unless you beat me to it.

Btw. the armeb-unknown-linux-uclibc* samples have CONFIG_ARM_OABI=y and
CONFIG_ARM_EABI is not set in their uClibc-0.9.30.1.config. I don't know
if it matters, but I found it a bit peculiar.
It should not matter, as the uClibc build script in crosstool-NG mangles
the .config file with appropriate values depending on the configuration,
and EABI/OABI is such a config knob that gets mangled, look at:
scripts/build/libc/uClibc.sh@200

Aha, cool! :)

Regards
 /Joachim