Thinking about ltrace-0.5.3

Hi Yann!

I've been looking into integrating the latest ltrace, 0.5.3, with crosstool-NG. It seems the maintainer has purged GNU Autotools from the tree and is now using a home baked configure et al.

This _could_ mean a fundamental change to scripts/build/debug/400-ltrace.sh, since --host and --build no longer apply, or some clever special handling, similar to "if [ version -gt 0.5.3 ]", unless you decide to drop support for all prior ltrace versions?

How would you like to proceed? Maybe you have some similar version-exception handling for other packages that you can recommend me looking at.

The "heavy lifting" of adapting 0.5.3 to cross-building seems to be done already by the openembedded guys, so it's more of a integration with crosstool-NG issue.

http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/tree/recipes/ltrace/files

Regards
 /Joachim