Building own versions of m4, autoconf, automake, libtool

Hi Yann, All,

I was looking at the to-do list in crosstool-ng and noticed the task for building own versions of m4, autoconf, automake, libtool. If this is still required I would like to write this functionality.

Did you imagine that once this was added crosstool would always build its own versions of these tools and use them, it only do it if the installed versions were old, or it would be configurable? I feel that building these tools should be fairly short and always building them would at lease ensure this code was tested - any thoughts?

Regards,

Richard Strand