Re: crosstool-NG Build ERROR

Shaahul, All,

On Sunday 31 January 2010 18:42:45 Shaahul Hameed wrote:
> Looks like the problem was with the linux tarball which had not been
> downloaded completely. I just removed the old linux tarball and

Glad to see you managed that one our your own! :-)

> started BUILD again which went thru with the following libtool.m4
> ERROR.
[--SNIP--]
> [INFO ]  Installing final compiler
> [EXTRA]    Configuring final compiler
> [EXTRA]    Building final compiler
> [ERROR]    libtool.m4: error: problem compiling FC test program

Ignore this error. gcc is (somewhat) checking for a Fortran compiler,
even if not needed (uless you want to build the Fortran frontend).

> PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I CAN *IGNORE* the libtool.m4 error? BUILD LOG Attached.

Please, don't SHOUT! This is community-based, we all have lives in the real
world, and some time can pass from a question to the answer. Most notably
on WE.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.