RE: "Disabling thread support in gdbserver" problem

-----Original Message-----
From: crossgcc-owner@sourceware.org [mailto:crossgcc-owner@sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Daniele Palmas
Sent: martedì 16 febbraio 2010 8.58
To: Khem Raj
Cc: Yann E. MORIN; crossgcc@sourceware.org
Subject: RE: "Disabling thread support in gdbserver" problem

> My idea was to use shared library support. In crosstools-NG menuconfig I have checked the flag Operating System -> Build Shared Libraries.
>
>Is this enough? If yes the problem has another reason or maybe there is a bug in the build system.
>
> If not, could you suggest me which other options should I check for enabling shared library support? I cannot find any other reference in crosstools-NG menuconfig.

Please don't consider my last message. I totally missed the gdb submenu and, by default, the static option was checked. Unchecking it has made the warning to be removed.

Now I'll try the compiler with my firmware/applications and hopefully the problem is solved.

I thank all of you for your help and apologize for my thoughtlessness.

Regards,
Daniele