Re: Toolchain has UID dependency

Yann E. MORIN wrote:

When the toolchain is relocated, the way the tools search for these files is (seems to be) in order: - look in the configured paths, embedded in the binaries - then substract the configured prefix from those paths, and add the new runtime prefix

So if the toolchain is configured with:
  --prefix=/home/foo/bar/tuple
  --with-sysroot=/home/foo/bar/tuple/tuple/sysroot

To help us all understand, can you relate these settings to what appears in the CT-NG .config?
To me, it looks like --prefix= derives from CT_PREFIX_DIR, yes? Makes sense. And --with-sysroot= derives also from $CT_PREFIX_DIR, with a tuple/sys-root appended (BTW, my version 1.4.2 seems to add an extra
'/' (slash) between the second tuple and the sys-root). Where does the value of CT_SYSROOT_DIR_PREFIX fit into these?

Thanks.
   ---   rod.