Re: Debugging Compiler Issues

Arnaud,
Thank you for the quick reply. I had not even tried linking statically so I am doing that now.

I have tried LD_LIBRARY_PATH unsuccessfully. When I set it to my new library path, suddenly my commands stop working (i.e. ls, cd ). I end up with problems since my system needs the existing libraries, but I want the application to run with the new ones. I hope that the static linking will resolve this.

Thanks,
Gavin