Re: error about build toolchain with crosstool-ng-1.8.0

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 1:19 PM, loody <miloody@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/9/8 Arnaud Lacombe <lacombar@gmail.com>:
>>build.log.mipsel.uC30.1:
>>>I guess your uClibc configuration is missing UCLIBC_HAS_FLOATS.
> the toolchain is successfully compiled but failed at libelf compiling.
> attach the log

no, it failed to build ltrace, because it does not support mips.

>>build.log.mipsel.uC30.2:
>>>cf. http://lists.uclibc.org/pipermail/uclibc-cvs/2006-April/022762.html
> give up

you should not have :)

> BTW, I have some questions:
> 1. from http://freshmeat.net/projects/crosstool-ng/, it says 1.8.0 can
> build uclibc+nptl, but I cannot see this option. (please see the
> attach pic)

uclibc has no official release supporting nptl yet, so if you want
uclibc+nptl, you will have to use a snapshot of the dev tree.

> 2. i saw there are some test sample files in uclibc/test, and it seem
> crossng will not compile it and we have to compile them by ourself.

so it would seem.

 - Arnaud