undefined reference to `copysignl' with uclibc on powerpc

I have this error in the libgomp configure.log when building gcc 4.5.1 with
uclibc for powerpc.? From an earlier post I believe the issue?is copysignl is
defined in libm rather than libc for uclibc.? But, I did not see any
resolution.? Does anybody have a suggestion for this problem?

Thanks,
Doug