Re: libstdc++ error

Greetings Harsha --

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 7:26 AM,  <cnhs.anand@aol.in> wrote:
> You can find the build.log file from the following website,
> http://depositfiles.com/files/rjs6hzhou

Taking a look now... nothing obvious.  Main reason I wanted to see it
was to determine what phase of ct-ng it failed in; in this case,
"Installing final compiler".

You might also want to try with different versions of gcc; I've had
good luck with 4.5.1 (again, using the latest developement version,
not the latest release.)

> I am using crosstool-ng version 1.8.1.

You might want to try with the latest development copy.

> One more question, is there a way to restart crosstool-ng from the place it
> left off?

Yes; see:

   http://sourceware.org/ml/crossgcc/2009-09/msg00019.html

Best Regards,