Re: crosstool 1.9.1

Hello Yann,

>> > No, the sysroot has to be a sub-directory of the toolchain, so that the
>> > toolchain is relocatable.
> [--SNIP--]
>> Is it possible to have a sysroot location configurable and still
>> restricted to the toolchain directory?

> Maybe SYSROOT_DIR_PREFIX ?
> Toolchain options  --->
>   ()    sysroot prefix dir (READ HELP)

No,   this  is  not  a  case.  In this case we still have it under the
toolchain path.

I would like to have a sysroot at the same level as a toolchain.
like:
arm-iwmmxt-linux-gnueabi
bin
include
lib
lib64
libexec
share
sysroot

According to our policy each build should be done from the scratch and
we don't care about sysroot purity.

Another question: is it possible to configure a sysroot name? :)
You  have  hardcoded  "sys-root"  and  "debug-root"  values.  We  have
"sysroot" and don't have a debugroot.

--
Best regards,
 Alexey Kuznetsov                            mailto:Alexey.KUZNETSOV@youtransactor.com