Re: fenv.h problem again???

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Kerios, Chris (KSC-ASRC-466)[ASRC
AEROSPACE CORP] <chris.kerios@nasa.gov> wrote:
> Hello again,
Hello,

> I just finished a llllooonnnggg discussion from last October on what I believe is the same problem I am having now. Â Although after reading the whole thread, I don't believe a solution was agreed on by all those who were in on that discussion. ÂIf I followed the discussion enough it sounded like a patch of some sort was put in, but not to everyone's satisfaction.

Yes, I am still thinking there is a better way to solve the problem,
but I haven't had time to work on it.
I will make some time tonight to get a patch to Yann.

> I am building on host=x86 Fedora 14, using ct-ng version 1.9.3. ÂI am trying to build with the uClibc 0.9.30.3. library. ÂAll of this is for a PowerPC 405GPr Âtarget. ÂI have attached all my config files.
>
> What is really interesting in all of this is...I have successfully built glibc and eglibc versions with identical configs! ÂJust a change in the library selected...what I don't understand is that it is breaking in building the first static compiler. ÂI don't know enough to understand if the selection of uClibc affects this so early in the build.
>
> Any thoughts? ÂBased on the previous thread, I don't want to open up an old wound but I sure could take some help again.

I'll take a look at this later, when I'm working on the patch we are
talking about.