Re: Status? (back, after tornadoes, etc hit Alabama).

Andy --

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 11:18 AM, ANDY KENNEDY <ANDY.KENNEDY@adtran.com> wrote:
> Side note: ÂYann, another of my guys says that you e-mailed him about
> building on FC13. ÂSomething about the PPL guys have it fixed. ÂJust
> out of curiosity, when will you have that PPL fix into crossbuild?

I just sent a patch which should do it.

For a temporary fix, see my quick-and-dirty patch here:

http://sourceware.org/ml/crossgcc/2011-05/msg00041.html

(Wow, I wonder what's munging that whitespace...)

I am working on another set of patches for the ppl.sh build script
within ct-ng, which should remove the need for the patches to PPL
itself.

Best regards,
Tony