Re: [CT-NG 1.11.1] eglibc internationalization support

Yann, all,

> So, localedef is an add-on, but is not built like an add-on? Sigh...

Indeed.

> I have nothing important to say about it for now. Looks good.
> With the add-ons selection chmanges on-going, I thinks that it should
> be
> added as an available add-on.

Sure, but as an add-on handled automatically by CT-NG like nptl (this is
what my patch does), or as an optional add-on from CT_LIBC_ADDONS_LIST?

Also note that it is possible to limit the set of locales to install with
SUPPORTED-LOCALES, but I'm note sure adding such a config would be very
useful for CT-NG.

> More review later, off to rest for now...

Alright.

Regards,
BenoÃt