Re: Openrisc? How do I get started?

On Mar 25, 2012, at 9:04 AM, Yann E. MORIN wrote:

David, All,

On Friday 23 March 2012 20:33:38 David Smoot wrote:

>It should be possible to apply the openrisc contrib by hand. Just run the
>following line before you run ./configure:
>   lzcat contrib/openrisc-or32.patch.lzma |patch -p1

This got me started but I immediately error with some complaint about cannot touch /backtrace.  I tried building an arm toolchain for comparison and it gets past that point easily.  So the OR32 stuff is suffering from bit rot.  No big deal, I have a windows / cygwin toolchain I just would prefer a less annoying build host OS.  :).  I will mess with it as I have time and if I get lucky and figure something out I will submit patches.

Thanks for the response.

David Smoot
davidsmoot@gmail.com