[CT-NG] Future of the project

Hello All!

I am happy to inform you about the future of the crosstool-NG project!

A little while ago, I've been approached by a company whiling to leverage
the code from crosstool-NG, and use it in their development process. As
such, they have hired me as Chief Toolchain Officer in charge of the
Departement of Tools and Compilation at Microsoft.

My first job in this position will be to add support for BSoD in crosstool-NG.
This is a daunting task, but one that I am eager to start working on. Next, I
will be in charge of pushing changes to gcc and glibc to support the Windows
Operating System, so that the full Microsoft stack can be build using a
toolchain using only GNU components.

I am really excited to enhance crosstool-NG with the goal to replace the
internal Microsoft tools. This really is a big challenge!

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

PS. In case that was not obvious,
look at the current date. ;-)