Re: Can't use make with crosstool-NG

That *should* be fixed in crosstool-ng 1.19.0, please try that without
your edit if you haven't done so already:

        [3223] Allow reordered MAKEFLAGS

I am working in a fork of crosstool-ng at the minute and am currently
trying to build raspi cross compilers that are hosted on native
Windows instead of on Cygwin; I will keep you posted.