Build failing when Installing C headers

Hi,

I'm trying to build the crosstool chain arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi target using ct-ng on MacOSX. But the build process is failing at the "Installing C library headers & start files" step.

I needed some workarounds due to OSX specific problems :
- install some GNU utils because the ones shipped by Apple with OSX do not understand some flags - Do the building in a case-sensistive environnement (in fact an HFS+ case sensitive FS image which is mounted) - Get ride of static-build problems (the Apple gcc make some problems with it).

I do the build in the /Volumes/Crosstool directory (the folder in which the image is mounted) so I changed the prefix to /Volumes/Crosstool/${CT_TARGET} in the menuconfig.

The error I'm facing is the following :

[ALL ] gmake[2]: Entering directory `/Volumes/Crosstool/.build/src/eglibc-2_13' [ALL ] /Volumes/Crosstool/.build/tools/bin/install -c -m 644 include/limits.h /usr/include/limits.h
[ALL  ]    install: /usr/include/limits.h: Permission denied
[ERROR]    gmake[2]: *** [/usr/include/limits.h] Error 71
[ALL ] gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/Volumes/Crosstool/.build/src/eglibc-2_13'
[ERROR]    gmake[1]: *** [install-headers] Error 2
[ALL ] gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/Volumes/Crosstool/.build/arm-rpi-linux-gnueabi/build/build-libc-startfiles'

For a reason I cannot understand, the script try to install the eglic headers in the /usr/include folder of the system. The system denies this (no root privileges). Isn't the toolchain supposed to be relocatable ? The headers should be installed in a folder like ${CT_TARGET}/sysroot/usr/include if I'm correct.

Here attached is my config file (renamed in config.txt). I used the one of C. Blaess article ( http://www.blaess.fr/christophe/2012/10/19/toolchain-crosstool-ng-pour-raspberry-pi/ ) to build a toolchain for the Raspberry PI. I just modified the stuff concerning the static build and the prefix.

Thanks in advance and best wishes for this new year.