Trouble building spec. toolchain for ARM Hi3531

Hello!

I have maybe strange problem, my knowledge is not enough to solve it, so I`m try to find help here.

I have a board with ARM SoC Hi3531. Brief datasheet - http://www.hkvstar.com/pdf/Hi3531.pdf
Specs of processor is:
ARM Cortex A9 dual cores
â Up to 930 MHz
â 32 KB I-cache and 32 KB D-cache
â 256 KB L2 cache

I have an SDK for it. SDK contains linux kernel 3.0.8 with some editions for support this device (march-godnet dir in /arch/arm).
Toolchain is arm-hisiv200-linux-gcc (Hisilicon_v200(gcc4.4-290+glibc-2.11+eabi+nptl)) 4.4.1