Re: Offer of membership in Software Freedom Conservancy, Inc. to Crosstool-ng

Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> We will be discussing this FSA on this list.

Great, public discussion is always a good thing IMO. :)

> Should we keep you, Bradley, and/or the "Project Intake group" in Cc of all
> the discussion, or do you just want a final summary with pointers to the ML
> archives?

It's really up to you.  I've cc'ed that address here, but you can remove it
if you want.

It turns out I was on crossgcc list anyway from way back.  (I've used crossgcc
from time to time myself) and it was going to a folder I rarely checked.  I
noticed this because I just got myself subscribed twice under two addresses
for the moment.  So, I'll follow the discussion on list regardless.

   -- bkuhn