This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 23:28:16 -0500
- Subject: Updated: cygwin-1.3.15-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
available for download. As usual, a list of what has changed is below.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: email@example.com . I would appreciate it if you would
use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly. This includes
ideas and comments about the setup utility or Cygwin in general.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Red Hat, Inc.
Changes since 1.3.14-1:
- Various serial I/O fixes. (Sergey Okhapkin)
- Export new pututline function. (Sergey Okhapkin)
- Fix for dgram socket problem
(see http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-10/msg01974.html )
- Fix for "open() not handling previously opened serial port".
(see http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-10/msg01792.html )
- Correctly deal with SIGWINCH in pseudo-ttys. Fix for `screen'
problems? (Sergey Okhapkin)
- Fix for "cygpath -w -l returning garbage".
(see http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-09/msg00749.html )