This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 12:41:07 -0500
- Subject: Updated: cygwin-1.3.16-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
available for download. As usual, a list of what has changed is below.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
Please refer *all* questions and comments about cygwin to the cygwin
mailing list at: cygwin at cygwin dot com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Red Hat, Inc.
Changes since 1.3.15-1:
- Implement /proc/cmdline. This means that the procps package will not report
the full command line *of a cygwin process*. (Christopher Faylor)
- Export fseeko and ftello. (Jason Tishler)
- Fix ioctl to return correct flags for loopback interface.
- Implement more floppy-specific ioctls. This allows a working fdisk
under cygwin. (Christopher January)
- Implement FIONREAD for pipes. (Sergey Okhapkin)
- Fix network device enumeration. (Alexander Gottwald)
- Fix "Cygwin app uses 100% of CPU" problem? (Christopher Faylor)
- Many ntsec fixes and tweaks. (Corinna Vinschen, Pierre Humblet)
- Fix problem with dll loading/unloading after a fork. (Christopher Faylor)
- Switch escape sequence generated by mouse buttons 2 and 3. (Christopher Faylor)
- Correctly remember VMIN serial settings. (Christopher Faylor)
- Fix (?) "emacs uses 100% of my CPU" problem. (Christopher Faylor)
- Don't purge serial I/O in select. (Sergey Okhpakin)
- Implement siginterrupt (Sergey Okhpakin)
- Hack around *some* (not all, not every single one of) tty/pty
deadlock problems. (Christopher Faylor)
- Fix behavior of poll on a listening socket. (Corinna Vinschen)