This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 18:10:09 -0400
- Subject: Updated: cygwin-1.5.5-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
available for download. As usual, a list of what has changed is below.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: email@example.com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Red Hat, Inc.
Changes since 1.5.4-1:
- Implement tcflush for ptys. (Corinna Vinschen)
- Fix problem with gethostid on NT4. (Brian Ford)
- Fix dumper.exe problem so that maybe it actually works now. (Christopher Faylor)
- Fix "find doesn't recurse into every directory" problem. (Christopher Faylor)
- Make CTRL-Z operable again. (Christopher Faylor)
- Fix for occasional "CTRL-C doesn't respond" problem. (Christopher Faylor)
- Fix for problem where calling setvbuf from a thread had no effect on buffering
in other threads. (Christopher Faylor)
- Try to make 'kill -f' a little more robust. (Christopher Faylor)
- Make 'kill -N' work again, where N is a number or a symbolic symbol notation.
- Allow kill.exe to take a negative pid argument, denoting a process group.