This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 00:11:18 +0100
- Subject: Updated: subversion-1.0.6-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Subversion (a version control system that aims to be a compelling
replacement for CVS in the open source community) has been updated to
1.0.6-1 in the Cygwin net release.
Upstream changes (1.0.5 -> 1.0.6):
(19 July 2004, from /branches/1.0.x)
* fixed: crash in status command, caused by race (r10144)
* fixed: crashes when deleting a revision-prop (r10148, r10185, r10192)
* fixed: mod_authz_svn allows COPY method on repos with space in name
* fixed: mod_authz_svn COPY security hole: authorize whole tree (issue
* neon 0.24.7 now required (fixes wire compression bugs) (r10159, 10176)
Cygwin specific changes (1.0.5-1 -> 1.0.6-1):
Fixed: Breakage on textmode mounts.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: firstname.lastname@example.org . I would appreciate it if you would
use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly.
If you want to make a point or ask a question, the Cygwin mailing list
is the appropriate place. This includes ideas and comments about the
setup utility or Cygwin in general.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read all of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.