This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygann <cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:19:24 +0100
- Subject: Updated: cron-3.0.1-15
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I have updated the version of cron on cygwin.com to 3.0.1-15.
Thanks to Pierre Humblet for the following patch:
Crontab now changes group membership of the crontab files to be
ADMINISTRATORS, to allow access from any privileged process.
Modify cron_diagnose to:
- check the new crontab file group setting.
- verify access of /var/run, /usr/sbin/cron.exe and /usr/sbin/sendmail
by Administrators (instead of SYSTEM) and the local user.
- get the system mounts directly from the registry.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.