This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:12:19 +0100
- Subject: Updated: cygwin-1.5.22-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
available for download. This is a bug fix release. Only one minor
functional change has been made since 1.5.21-1. As usual, a list
of what has changed is below.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list. See http://cygwin.com/lists.html for details.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Changes since 1.5.21-1:
- Add 'hh', 'j', 't', and 'z' modifiers to printf(3). (Eric Blake)
Fixes since 1.5.21-1:
- Fix a case in fcntl where a F_UNLCK operation returns the wrong value.
- Fix serial IO timeout problem. (corinna)
- Fix pread in case current file offset is non-zero. (Hideki Iwamoto)
- Fix permission problem in initgroups. (corinna)
- Don't allow empty environment variables. (cgf)
- Translate ERROR_MORE_DATA to EMSGSIZE. (cgf)
- Remove compilation problem in asm/byteorder.h header (Danny Smith)
- Always open files with backup/restore intent to emulate real "root"
access. Fix access(2) accordingly. (corinna)
- Import latest glob(3) from FreeBSD to overcome non-POSIXyness. (corinna)
- Fix rewinddir problem on WIndows 2000. (corinna)
- Print correct Win32 error number when aborting due to fatal error.
- Change heap and mmap allocation to circumvent fork problems on
Windows 2003 and Vista. (corinna)
- Fix bug in opening raw disks. (Joe Loh)
- Fix a bug in popen implementation. (Eric Blake)
- Un-constify _LIB_VERSION. (Patrick Mansfield)
- Fix memory leak when threads exit. (corinna)