This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:21:42 +0100
- Subject: Updated: cygwin-1.5.23-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
available for download. This is a pure bug fix release. It also
enables basic operations on Windows Vista 64.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list. See http://cygwin.com/lists.html for details.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Fixes since 1.5.22-1:
- Add __extension__ to various anonymous unions and structs. (cgf, V.Haisman)
- Fix opening files with "hidden" or "system" attribute. (corinna)
- Workaround a bug in Windows Vista's WOW64 implementation of CreateProcess.
- Fix a bug in forking a child process, which could result in defunct
processes and processes not listed in Cygwin's process list. (cgf, corinna)