This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:35:48 +0100
- Subject: Updated: cygwin-1.5.24-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
available for download.
This is mainly a bug fix release and eventually the last 1.5 release
of Cygwin. For the changes, see below.
*** NOTE ***
This is also the very last release which officially supports Windows
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list. See http://cygwin.com/lists.html for details.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Changes since 1.5.23-1:
- Implement Cygwin specific popen. (cgf)
Fixes since 1.5.23-1:
- Fix some problems with mmap introduced with 1.5.22. (corinna)
- Fix a globbing issue introduced by updating glob to the latest FreeBSD
- Fix an off-by-one problem in cygheap allocation. (corinna)
- Fix a typo in sync(2). (Howard Chu)
- Fix synchronization problem when exec'ing native Windows children. (cgf)
- Fix recognizing parent process as Cygwin process. (cgf)