This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: libusb-win32 0.1.12.2-1
- From: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at ens-lyon dot org>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 11:20:52 +0200
- Subject: Updated: libusb-win32 0.1.12.2-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 0.1.12.2-1 of "libusb-win32" has been uploaded.
This is a new upstream release, handles composite device interfaces.
It is a library that allows userspace application to access USB
devices on Windows operation systems (Win98SE, WinME, Win2k, WinXP).
It is derived from and fully API compatible to libusb available at
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: cygwin AT cygwin DOT com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this
message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.