This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:01:39 -0400
- Subject: Updated: wtf-0.0.4-7
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 0.0.4-7 of "wtf" has been uploaded.
wtf translates acronyms and filename suffixes for you.
The wtf program looks-up the definition of a term. It supports a
number of definition sources. In this version they are an acronyms
database and a filename suffixes database.
- switch of maintainer
- switched to the cygport build system
- synced the Cygwin acronyms with the webpage
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is
available starting at this URL.