This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
New package: ngspice-21-1
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco_atzeri at yahoo dot it>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:14:51 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: New package: ngspice-21-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
NGSPICE is now available for cygwin.
The version ngspice-21-1 has been uploaded.
Ngspice is a mixed-level/mixed-signal circuit simulator.
Its code is based on Spice3f5. Ngspice is part of gEDA project,
a full GPL'd suite of Electronic Design Automation tools.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this
message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that
is available starting at this URL.