This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 23:12:33 -0400
- Subject: Updated: w32api-3.15-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've made a new version of the w32api (3.15-1) available for download. A list of what has changed can be found here:
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on thehttp://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin mailing list at:firstname.lastname@example.org .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
To unsubscribe to the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read*all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available starting at this URL.