This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: Cygwin 1.7.15
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 08:28:30 +0200
- Subject: Updated: Cygwin 1.7.15
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Hi Cygwin friends and users,
I just released 1.7.15. This is a bugfix release. Only one new feature
has been added.
Cygwin itself is now packaged using cygport as well.
- Add CYGWIN=pipe_byte option to force opening of pipes in byte mode
rather than message mode.
- Fix output of mkpasswd -c option in case $HOME is set at the time.
- Fix problem where too much input was attempted to be read from a
pty slave. Fixes: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2012-05/msg00049.html
- Fix problem setting parent pid to 1 when process with children execs
itself. Fixes: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2012-05/msg00009.html
- Fix fesetround and fesetprec to allow all valid input parameters.
- Avoid "WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer." message on
Windows 8 Customer Preview 32 bit.
- Don't make Cygwin wait for all children of a non-cygwin child program.
Â Â *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com