This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated Cygwin Package: python-2.6.8-1
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: Cygwin Annouce <cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Python-Annouce <python-announce at python dot org>
- Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 08:52:13 -0400
- Subject: Updated Cygwin Package: python-2.6.8-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I have updated the version of Python to 2.6.8-1. The tarballs should be
available on a Cygwin mirror near you shortly.
The following are the changes since the previous release:
o upgrade to Python 2.6.8
Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming
language. If interested, see the Python web site for more details:
Please read the README file:
since it covers requirements, installation, known issues, etc.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.