This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: Cygwin Announce <cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:41:49 -0400
- Subject: Updated: rebase-4.3.0-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I have updated the version of rebase to 4.3.0-1. The tarballs should be
available on a Cygwin mirror near you shortly.
The following are the changes since the previous release:
* Add -O/--oblivious option to support the rebasing of temporary
* Fix typo in rebase-dump help message.
I would like to thank Achim Gratz for providing the above changes.
The Cygwin rebase distribution contains four utilities: rebase,
rebaseall, peflags, and peflagsall. The first utility is modeled after
Microsoft's SDK rebase while the rebaseall utility is a convenient way
for users that suffer from the Cygwin rebase problem to rebase their
entire system (i.e., all of their DLLs).
Please read the README file:
since it covers requirements, usage, known issues, etc.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this web address.