This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
New Cygwin Package: python-3.2.3-1
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: Cygwin Annouce <cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Python-Annouce <python-announce at python dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:14:59 -0400
- Subject: New Cygwin Package: python-3.2.3-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I have released Cygwin Python 3.2.3-1. The tarballs should be available
on a Cygwin mirror near you shortly.
This is the first, official Python 3 release in the Cygwin standard
distribution and consists of the following packages:
Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming
language. If interested, see the Python web site for more details:
Please read the README file:
since it covers requirements, installation, known issues, etc.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.