This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: swig 2.0.7-2
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 22:51:42 -0500
- Subject: Updated: swig 2.0.7-2
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been updated for the Cygwin distribution:
SWIG reads annotated C/C++ header files and creates wrapper code (glue
code) in order to make the corresponding C/C++ libraries available to
the listed languages, or to extend C/C++ programs with a scripting language.
This release adds Fedora's patchset to fix a number of issues with stock
2.0.7; version 1.3.40 remains available as the previous release for
those who need it.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.