This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: Cygwin 1.7.19
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 11:39:49 +0200
- Subject: Updated: Cygwin 1.7.19
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Hi Cygwin friends and users,
I just released Cygwin 1.7.19.
- Drop support for Windows 2000 and Windows XP pre-SP3.
- Add support for building a 64 bit version of Cygwin on x86_64 natively.
- Add support for creating native symlinks (CYGWIN=winsymlinks:native or
- Add support for the AFS filesystem.
- Preliminary support for mandatory locking via fcntl/flock/lockf, using
Windows locking semantics. New F_LCK_MANDATORY fcntl command.
- New APIs: __b64_ntop, __b64_pton, arc4random, arc4random_addrandom,
arc4random_buf, arc4random_stir, arc4random_uniform.
- getgrouplist now always creates a group list, even if it's empty.
- In fork, call CreateProcessW with the same command line as the parent
process. This seems to make sure the stack is created in the same
memory location as in the parent.
- Fix a build problem resulting in Cygwin functions picking up the wrong
- Fix an incorrect condition which breaks fork after all dlopen'ed DLLs
have already been dlclose'd.
- Fix buggy usage of NtReadFile when reading from device under /proc/sys.
- Fix an include in <cygwin/if.h> to avoid circular dependency.
- Fix a hang on exit when calling pthread_join in global desctructor.
Â Â *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com