This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: shutdown 1.10-1
- From: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 14:19:06 +0200
- Subject: Updated: shutdown 1.10-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
A new version of the Cygwin shutdown 1.10-1 has been released and can
be found at a server near you.
BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY NOTE
Cygwin shutdown gives a POSIX/Linux-like shutdown experience and tries
to mimic the common Linux shutdown command line options as much as
possible. Therefore the short option for --hibernate has been changed
from -h to -b and -h is now the short for --halt.
FULL CHANGELOG (from shutdown-1.9-1)
* Changed the short option for hibernate from -h to -b.
* Added -h, --halt as additional option for shutdown and -c, --cancel
as additional option for abort.
* Updated shutdown.8 man pages to reflect these changes.
* Fixed typo: changed text InitateSystemShutdown to
InitiateSystemShutdownEx in the two usage() functions in shutdown.c
and in shutdown.8 and reboot.8
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is
available starting at this URL.