This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
New package: poco-1.4.6p1-1
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 18:40:14 +0100
- Subject: New package: poco-1.4.6p1-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been added to Cygwin:
Poco is a collection of modern, powerful open source C++ class libraries and
frameworks for building network- and internet-based applications that run on
desktop, server, mobile and embedded systems. They simplify and accelerate
the development of network-centric, portable applications in C++.
Release 1.4.6p1 (2013-03-06)
- fixed GH# 71: WebSocket and broken Timeouts (POCO_BROKEN_TIMEOUTS)
- fixed an ambiguity error with VC++ 2010 in Data/MySQL testsuite
- Poco::Net::NetworkInterface now provides the interface index even for IPv4
- added DNS::reload() as a wrapper for res_init().
- On Linux, Poco::Environment::nodeId() first always tries to obtain the
MAC address of eth0, before looking for other interfaces.
- Poco::Net::HTTPSession now always resets the buffer in connect() to clear
any leftover data from a (failed) previous session
- fixed copysign namespace issue in FPEnvironment_DUMMY.h
- fixed a warning in Poco/Crypto/OpenSSLInitializer.h
- added a build configuration for BeagleBoard/Angstrom
- fixed GH# 109: Bug in Poco::Net::SMTPClientSession::loginUsingPlain)
- fixed compile errors with clang -std=c++11
- fixed GH# 116: Wrong timezone parsing in DateTimeParse (fix by Matej
- updated bundled SQLite to 126.96.36.199
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this
message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that
is available starting at this URL.