This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:03:24 -0400
- Subject: Updated: mingw-binutils-2.23.1-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The mingw-binutils package provides the GNU Binary Utilities for
the MinGW (i686-pc-mingw32) toolchain. The GNU Binary Utilities include
the linker (i686-pc-mingw32-ld), library archiver (i686-pc-mingw32-ar),
and various other tools.
Changes from 2.21-1
* Update to match mingw.org offerings
* Rely on cygport to autogenerate setup.hint
* New debuginfo package
* First cygwin64 release
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link
on the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to
your system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.